Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Top 10 Drug Store Products

I put together a list of drug store products that are easy to find, and that are easy on the budget. I chose products based on their ingredients, and effectiveness. There really is a great selection now for drug store products than ever before. Consumers are more aware of ingredients, and companies have taken notice.
I have tried many skin care products from very inexpensive to very expensive, and I get results from both. You may see this list as a stepping stone to use certain products and eventually try a more expensive product, it just depends on your skin care needs at that moment.

 As I've gotten older I find my self looking for products that are free of synthetic perfumes, dyes, harsh sulfates and parabens. I put some of these products on my list, but not all of the products I list are free of these ingredients.

Lets get started:

10. TRADER JOE'S SKIN CARE PRODUCTS

9. AVEENO

8. OIL OF OLAY

7. CETAPHIL

6. SKIN EFFECTS BY DR. JEFFERY DOVER

5. BURT'S BEES

4. BOOTS

3. AVALON ORGANICS

2. LUMENE

1. SAY YES TO CARROTS,  TOMATOES, CUCUMBER, BLUEBERRIES AND TOMATOES.


These are my top 10 drug store products. I hope you find this list useful. Most of the products can be purchased from Target, CVS, and Rite Aid. Except for the products from Trader Joe's, those must be purchased directly from them.

Tomorrow I will list my top 10 Luxury Skin Care Products!

Ultimate Moisture Cream Lavender - 2 oz (Google Affiliate Ad)Vitamin C Renewal Facial Cream - 2 oz (Google Affiliate Ad)Vitamin C Revitalizing Eye Cream - 1 fl oz (Google Affiliate Ad)CoQ10 Wrinkle Defense Cream - 1.75 oz (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment on my blog! I will reply as soon as I can!

If you have a blog and you follow me, please let me know and I will follow back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...