Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Quick Tip: Don't Neglect Your Neck

Don't neglect your neck when applying moisturizers, serums and masks!!

 The neck is very delicate skin and needs to be taken care of too. This step is crucial when applying your day moisturizer with SPF 15 or 30, the neck needs to be protected as well.

Some women and men as well, will also apply their creams, serums, and masks to the decollete (chest) area. This is up to you, if you would like to take it that extra step. Anytime you apply a product to the neck, apply it in upward strokes , never pulling down on the skin.



Thanks for reading my quick tip!! More great blogs to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment on my blog! I will reply as soon as I can!

If you have a blog and you follow me, please let me know and I will follow back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...