Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bee Venom Mask

There is no doubt that this is the year for Bee Venom, especially with the release of information that Camila, Duchess of Cornwall has been using it. There are many products containing Bee Venom, but the product that  Camila's using is by Heaven. This is a mask that is left on for 20 minutes and rinsed off, not washed off. The price of this is $154 for 50 ml and $64 for 15 ml. This product is made in the UK. This product is claiming to be "Nature's Botox".

So what does Bee Venom do??? Bee Venom is anti-inflammatory as well as an antiseptic. Because of the strong properties it relaxes the muscles on the face, therefore reducing lines/wrinkles.  This helps to plump up collagen for better elasticity, minimize lines, brighten and tighten the skin and helps with acne.

Bee Venom has been used on patients with tendinitis and rheumatoid arthritis, to help with inflammation. There hasn't been much research yet on the anti-aging aspect of it.

Another main ingredient in this mask is Manuka Honey. Manuka Honey comes from New Zealand. This honey is healing, soothing and antibacterial. There is no denying the awesomeness of honey, but this is one of the best and mixed with Bee Venom, you get a phenomenal product.

Sadly I haven't tried this product yet, but I will soon! As soon as I try it I will blog about it.

I did come across another product that seems very similar to the Bee Venom Mask from Heaven. This one is called Royal Nectar. They have an amazingly similar mask for much less! The price of their mask is about $69 for 50 ml. Not too bad! I think I might try this one! 


Thank you for reading along. It's easy to subscribe and I also have a language translator on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment on my blog! I will reply as soon as I can!

If you have a blog and you follow me, please let me know and I will follow back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...