Friday, July 27, 2012

Welcome to Love Bare Skin! I am here to help, inform, and educate you on skin care.

 The first and most important part of skin care is KNOWING your skin type. The most common skin types are: Dry, Normal, Sensitive, Oily and Combination. Once you have your skin type down it will be easier to address any skin issue that is currently going on such as: acne, hyperpigmentation, aging skin, rosacea, etc. With the proper knowledge and skin care regimen you will love your bare skin!!

Also make sure you drink plenty of water and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. It's not just what we put on the outside of our skin that makes a difference, but what we eat as well.

There are a million and one skin care lines on the market now, I DO NOT claim to know everyone. There are many that I am familiar with and love ranging from ones bought at target, to high end spas and luxury retailers. I love discovering new products that are $ to $$$, if they work I'm all about sharing and passing the information on.

I am new to blogging so bare with me!! I hope you find my blog helpful and insightful. Please continue to read a long as I share products and tips for beautiful skin!

1 comment:

  1. I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up..
    বলিরেখা দূর করার উপায়

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment on my blog! I will reply as soon as I can!

If you have a blog and you follow me, please let me know and I will follow back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...