Thursday, November 8, 2012

Yogi Skin Detox Tea

It is important to have a great topical skincare routine, but it is also nice to cleanse the skin from the inside out.

There are many detox methods to choose from, I recently have been using Yogi Skin DeTox Tea. This tea is designed to "Support a healthy glow" as the box says. With just the right blend of spices, antioxidants, and  botanicals, this tea will support and cleanse the liver, as well as cool and soothe the skin.

This tea is not meant to cure or treat any illness or disease. This blend is just meant to help remove impurities from the body and the benefit is more radiant skin.

I have been drinking this tea for about 3 weeks, once a day. I usually use two tea bags in my cup of hot water and let it steep for about 4-5 minutes before I attempt to sip it. You can add up to three tea bags in a cup, to get the most out of the tea. I like to add a little manuka honey to my tea, it really doesn't need much sweetener added. This tea has a floral, sweet, and tart flavor to it. This tea also has a very pleasant floral aroma. You can drink this tea for a month straight, but they advise that you take a week break and resume again.

I really like this tea, the taste and aroma. I did notice a soft glow to my skin after just a few days of drinking this tea. It is a subtle difference that I can see without makeup. I haven't been drinking the tea for that long so I will happily do an update when I reach the 10 week mark.

Yogi Skin DeTox contains 16 tea bags and is 100% natural.

You can find this tea at Whole Foods and online at Amazon.

Thank you for reading along!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment on my blog! I will reply as soon as I can!

If you have a blog and you follow me, please let me know and I will follow back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...